Wednesday, May 22, 2013

How to get your kinks to shine!! **UPDATE!! [PICS]**



As you know, it is really difficult to get a nice lustrous sheen on type 4 kinks.  I've been struggling with this particular issue for a long time.  Even when my hair is well moisturized, it always looks kind of dull.  I was kind of over it, when I met this gal with the sheeniest kinks I'd ever seen. I begged her for her secret....Lo and behold, she told me she used castor oil.  I was like 'Whaaaa?'  I had a big bottle of cold pressed castor oil sitting in my war chest - hadn't been touched.  I decided to give it a whirl.  I moisturized as normal (taliah waajid detangler & curl enhancing smoothie), and I sealed with my cold pressed castor oil.  Twisted my hair up and the next day, I had super-soft, super-shiny hair.  I couldn't believe it.  Will update this post with pics when I take my twists down.  #I'mABeliever ***UPDATE! PICs on the Flip!







No comments:

Post a Comment