Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Struggle Twist-Outs - A thing of the Past?? [PICS]


My struggle twist outs have been well documented on this blog.  They have long been whack for many reasons...whack edges, varying degrees of hair density, shrinkage, no definition, no volume....the list goes on.  Today, however, I might have turned the corner on the whackness. 

I finally achieved a twist out that I can wear out of the house.  The hair is soft, the twists look decent,  the overall shape is good.  I was actually very surprised.  The longer my hair gets, the better my twist-outs seem to look.  At this rate, I should have some pretty good twist-outs by years-end. I think it's worth it to note that this twist-out was achieved with  chunky flat twists #Progress Hit the flippity-flip for the rest of my flicks! - YB





No comments:

Post a Comment