Monday, May 13, 2013

The Accidental Twist-Out!


So, I like to take my hair out of my protective style on Fridays....let the locks breath for a day before I wash on Saturdays.  This week, I took down my hair, and I think I may have had a half way decent twist-out...  It's been a while since I've had an OK twist-out.  I've had to contend with my mini-chop, and my weakened edges, which have conspired to keep me from twist-out nirvana.

Now, I will say, twisting your hair for twist outs requires more prep - different products, and perhaps a tighter twist to promote definition.  Being that a twist-out was not my intent, I didn't use any stylers (just curl enhancing smoothie and shea butter), and my flat twist were big-ish and not that tight. The result is what you see.  I kind of likey.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment