Friday, April 26, 2013

Best Detangler Ever!! - [PRODUCT REVIEW]




I am completely, totally, absolutely, utterly OBSESSED with Taliah Waajid's 'The Great Detangler' detangling cream.  Obsessed.  For starters, it smells absolutely divine.  I am pretty particular about product scents, but this one hits all the right notes for me.  I like citrus-y, fruity aromas, and this cream delivers.

I usually detangle my hair damp (dry hair spritzed with water)  - first with fingers, and then a wide tooth comb.  I use a generous amount and work it through the section I'm dealing with.  It seems to soften my hair, literally, on contact. I use a little extra when I hit a cluster of tangles/knots.  It's absolutely remarkable how the slip provided by this product allows my hair to slide out of precarious tangles with just a little bit of manipulation (with my fingers), and no breakage.  I would say The Great Detangler can get me through about 95% of the knots I encounter without having to snip.

That being said, I also use it as a leave in conditioner on my protein treatment wash days, and I use it a couple of times a week (sparingly) as a supplemental moisturizer.

This is a product that works really well for my hair, leaving it soft, sheeny, and very manageable.  I will keep TW Detangler in my regimen, and continue to use it regularly.  The old 4c 'fro really loves this stuff!

I have not tried any other products in the Taliah Waajid line, but if this is any indication of the quality I should expect, then I am very encouraged, and look forward to trying out more products.

I think it's worth it to mention that this is an unsolicited review.  I am not on any payroll, or swag list.  I have never been in touch with this company, or anyone who reps them.  I bought my bottle from Target, and decided to share this review with you.  - YB

No comments:

Post a Comment