Friday, April 19, 2013

Twist-Out FAIL! [VIDEO]

My hair doesn't always do what I want it to do.  It doesn't always act the way I want it to act.  We fight sometimes.  Sometimes we fight a lot (see previous post "Why is my hair so big, and my two strand twists so small??"). But that's just how it goes.

Below is a short (ish) video on how those two strand twists, from the previous posting, looked when it took them down.  I was not really happy with the result.  It just didn't suit me.  I've said it a million times, I like big hair.  I wear big shoes,  and big bags, and big jewelry, and I like my hair to be big too.  It is a nice contrast to my modest frame.  I've seen this style look amazing on some folk.  Just not me.  Click on the vid, and let me know what you think.  - YB

No comments:

Post a Comment