Wednesday, March 27, 2013

To vlog or not to vlog....that is the question!

So, I'm totes a struggle vlogger on youtube!  My handle in 4cKinkyHairRocks.  I have posted 2 videos so far, with very few views.  Well, 16 views on my first vid since yesterday (most of those were me)  and 3 views on my 2nd video....again, mostly me!




I must admit, I am totally disappointed that throngs of kinky haired mavens are not burning up their laptops, and crashing the interwebs in an effort to catch even the most fleeting glimpse of my heartfelt youtube videos on my hair history, and secret protective styling weapon!!  I mean, WTF??  I thought it would take only the 1 video to catapult me to natural hair youtube megastar status.

I will continue to post and watch my own videos religiously....if no one else will!

- YB

No comments:

Post a Comment