Wednesday, March 27, 2013

We're bringing kinky back!

Well....we're actually not bringing kinky back.  Kinky never went anywhere.  It's been here all along.  I guess we're shining a light on super kinky hair.  We have been trolling the forums, and hair blogs for quite some time now....and there seems to be a recurring theme....4c hair doesn't really exist.  Really??  It's easy for someone who doesn't have 4c hair to claim it doesn't exist.  Trust me - 4c has been growing out of this head for 30+ years, so there is no doubt in my mind of it's imminent existence.

We decided to start this blog to share our trials and tribulations navigating our natural hair journey...truthfully, I'm not a fan of the term journey.  It's a bit too touchy feely for me.  I feel like this is more of a mission.  A mission to grow  4c hair long, and strong.  A mission to spread the message that 4c hair is not a curse, but rather a blessing.  We name this mission 'Opertion Rapunzel'.

Who's with me?

- YB

No comments:

Post a Comment